Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wedding pictures!

We got our pictures last week - 19 CDs worth of them! I have FINALLY gone through half of them and pulled out the best of the pictures.
I will share a handful of them here with you! They are all on OFOTO if you would like to see them all, email me and I'll send the link!





The rest of the posed pictures, pictures from before the wedding, ceremony, and the second part of the reception are at home right now and I am at work. I need to get working on these soon since I am making wedding albums for our families for Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAH! You had a such a beautiful ceremony! You all look so fantastic!

Mrs. Flinger said...

Ahhh! Y'all are such a pretty couple!! :-) You're GLOWING. You can tell you are both very very happy.