Thursday, November 03, 2005

A possible career path for Ryan....

last night Ryan was asleep in the car when we got home from running some errands. In hindsight I should have put him in his jammies before we left to run them. Anyway, we got home, I took him upstairs and changed him for bed. Unfortuantely, he woke up during this process and proceeded to SCREAM for what felt like hours. After about 15 minutes I went back up. This is the kid who normally drifts off to sleep without a peep, so something must be wrong. I walk into his room and there he is standing in his crib with all his toys and pacifiers (yes he sleeps with 4 of them) on the floor and his pajamas - well, not on him! Honestly I still haven't found the top! When did my monkey learn to undress himself?!?!?

2 comments:

Mama C-ta said...

Ha, that's cute!

Mrs. Flinger said...

ROFL.. Ryan and LB could be best buds. We had the same problem last night. We tried to dress her, etc.. scream... and her pants were off. (Shirt still on. She's not AS talented, ya know!) :-)

"New job".. Uh.. Ryan? Don't quit your day job, though, hon. That'll come in handy later, too.