Thursday, January 05, 2006

A posting about Puke

In the past 24 hours I have thrown up 5 times. Three of those have been at work - oh the joy of that, one at home in the guest bathroom (much cleaner than the main bathroom), and once in the shower.
I have thrown up crackers (triscuits - really bad!), lunch (again with the poppy seed dressing, that did me in while I was pregnant with Ryan too!), and a nice warm mug of lemon tea -- surprisingly tasty the second time around!!!
I am tired of being sick.
I am tired of being tired.
I am tired of whining about both....
I want a nap, a calm stomach, and a clean house.....

4 comments:

Joana said...

I woke up this morning with the horrible feeling of needing to puke but not being able to. Yuck.
Oh, the joys of pregnancy. ;-)

Feel better soon!

instamom said...

sorry you are sick. and i'm sorry you threw up triscuits. they are kinda scratchy and probably ripped up your throat. that would suck. hope you feel better soon

Mama C-ta said...

You have my sympathy. I had the worst morning sickness for 20 weeks and was eventually put on Zofran which made life tolerable. I remember not making it to the bathroom at work and sitting there crying on my hands and knees while I was cleaning up my own puke. I hope it ends very soon and you can get to the fun parts of pregnancy...like having the baby!!

Rachael said...

Girl, I hope you get passed this nasty Morning sickness crap soon. Once i hit about 15 weeks i felt awesome. So its coming soon!