Wednesday, July 02, 2008

So many new and exciting things...

Recently we decided to make a change in our daycare situation. As much as we loved our current DCP there were a couple of things that were less than fantastic about the situation. Coupled with the ungodly amount of time I spent getting everyone ready each morning and out the door and then back home again AND the fact that Ryan will be in Pre-K this fall (and that is a post for another time!) we decided to hire a nanny!
I had thought a lot about this but I never thought Rob would agree to it but he did!
I ran an ad on Craigslist and got 10 responses! 8 were legit, 5 worth meeting and 2 that I really liked. We chose to go with the younger, less experienced girl because she was very enthusiastic and the kids seemed to like her.
Now, with only 2 weeks left until she starts, I am very nervous! What if it doesn't work? What if she can't handle the kids (hell, there are days I can barely handle them!!!). UGh, it's just worry worry worry with me I guess....

No comments: