Monday, August 29, 2005

Home on a Monday...

After 4 straight nights of Ryan waking every 45 minutes SCREAMING - and I mean screaming not just pick me up crying, but "someone is poking me in the eye with a stick" screaming I have had enough. We are going to see the doctor later today. Yup, spending $20 for them to tell me that Ryan needs to be sleep trained. No really, we had been doing so well. No more late night bottles and he only woke once crying (around 3) and put himself back to sleep.
It doesn't look like it is teeth that are bothering him and I hesitate to think it is his ears since he is so pleasant all day long....
OH well, hopefully I will have answers later today.
Staying home also affords me a chance to avoid the Wiggle traffic that will be invading downtown this afternoon. It was so bad last year trying to gt out of the parking garage that I had to re-park my car and haul my 8 month pregnant ass BACK into my office to pee.....

No comments: