Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Long time, no update.....

So in addition to being struck by massive waves of exhaustion and naseua, I am also struck with the fact that Chirstmas is in 5 days!!!
5 DAYS PEOPLE!!!
I have mostly finished shopping (I just need to get a gift certificate to Home Depot for Rob), but have I wrapped anything? NOOOO!
I have baked my annual holiday cut outs, but have I frosted them? NOOOO!
I have purchased the rest of the ingredients for the rest of my holiday baking, but have I made them? NOOO (and, honestly, I probably won't)/
UGH!
Yesterday was my first midwife appointment - nothing terribly exciting to report from it. I didn't even have to get a full pelvic exam since I just had my annual exam in October. She does have me on a B6 vitamin and a half a unisom tablet at night to combat the morning sickness. I took this last night at so far have not thrown up today so maybe it is working? I hope so!
Funny Ryan sotry for the day - I got out of the shower this morning and Ryan had on one slipper, no PJ bottoms and was sitting in his toy box. I have no idea how he got in the toy box and I am not sure I want to know! Of course, I had to go get the camera....
Picture to follow when I can post it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The B6 and Unisom worked wonders for me when I was pregnant with Jamie. The last pregnancy it helped some. Hope you get some relief!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you had disappeared to, Andrea. ;-)

I hope that m/s goes away soon. How far along are you now?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were too. I know how pregnancy can effect you though. I hope the morning sickness will ease up soon. mine went away full at about 16 weeks. So hopefully not much longer!
So do you have an official due date yet?