Got this off of Michelle's blog and thought it looked fun! So here goes:
The game is SCATTERGORIES. Its harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things. NOTHING can be made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Andrea
1. Famous Singer/Band: ABBA
2. Four letter word: Arse (if we were in England of course!)
3. Street: Arbordale (about half a mile from my house)
4. Color: Aubergine
5. Vehicle: Audi
6. Things in a Souvenir Shop: A t shirt (so cheating on that one!)
7. Boy Name: Aidan
8. Girl Name: Adrienne
9. Movie Title: All that Jazz?
10. Drink: appletini
11. Occupation: architect
12. Celebrity: Alex Trebek
13. Magazine: American Baby
14. U.S. City: Atlanta
15. Pro Sports Teams: Arizona Diamondbacks
16. Reason for Being Late for Work: Accident
17. Something You Throw Away: apple core
18. Things You Shout: ARGH!
19. Cartoon Character: Alice in Wonderland