I am a MRS!!!!
We had a WONDERFUL day! Perfect except for the following (cause I know everyone likes to hear what went wrong!)
1. RAIN! Lots of it! Hard, driving rain ALL day! Our limo driver SUCKED and didn't help me get into the limo, in the rain, in my dress! Or out for that matter! My Dad did that though!
2. I'm a klutz! The day before the wedding I was too impatient to wait for Rob to help me carry all the centerpieces out to my car so I did it myself and hit my arm with the door. Hard enough to leave an inch wide bruise on my upper arm! My right one, you know, the one EVERYONE sees while I am saying my vows! I tried covering it with make up, but I still had several of Rob's relatives ask me what my tattoo was of!
3. Rob marrying the wrong women! Not really! The priest slipped and called me SARAH! Thankfully the reading before his homily was about Sarah and her wedding! Everyone thought it was so funny to call me Sarah all night!!!
4. No room at the inn! After a LONG exhausting day, Rob and I took my poor tired, blistered feet to a very nice hotel in the area that Rob made a reservation with a month ago. Come to find out, they had a computer crash a few weeks ago and lost our reservation! YUP! AND they had no room! We could have taken a room with 2 single beds but who wants that on their wedding night?!?!? We ended up staying at home that night!
5. Wonder why I am posting when I should be en route to my honeymoon???? Because our resort no longer exists! Okay, that is an exaggeration, it exists, but they think it will be several months before they can open it again! They couldn't even offer us a re-route since another storm is about to batter the eastern Caribean! CRAZY! Luckily, we got a gift certificate to Niagara-on-the-lake so we will be going there tomorrow and spending the night! WE will most likely spend the rest of the week doing Halloween things with Ryan!
We are going to take our refund and buy a new couch. The rest of the money we will put into another trip sometime after the holidays -- this time we will take Ryan with us - YAY!!!
I will post pictures (hopefully) later this week! Everything was GREAT! Everyone looked great (even with my bruise) and Ryan was so sweet it made my teeth ache AND he sat through out whole ceremony! Of course, we couldn't get him to smile AT ALL!